Sunday, August 25, 2013

Friends

.
.
.

Sắp đến ngày kỷ niệm 25 năm của nhóm Phượng Vỹ ĐỒNG KHÁNH tại Houston, Texas,  mời các bạn xem bài thơ sau đây để nhớ về tình bạn thuở học trò.
...
FRIENDS

I am drawing a picture
My house is in it
A jagged yellow sun
hangs from the blue strip of sky
I am drawing a dog
His tail is wagging
He wants to be my dog

I am drawing
The sound of a train far off
I will scribble in some smoke
I might want to travel

Your house is in my picture
It is leaning across our street
I am putting in the word POW!
and electric zigzags
where our chimneys
almost touch

In this picture
I am waving from my window
You are running up our walk
A bird is flying off the edge
of the page, singing
Anything can happen
in pictures

I don't need to draw our faces
We will never forget
each other

Barbara Esbensen (1925-1996)

..
Mỹ-Vân (ĐK 67) sưu tầm ...

(để tưởng nhớ Liên-Châu, đệ Nhị C1)
..
... ...
CHIỀU LÀNG EM
..
..
M V (Vancouver)
..